Агентство по привлечению инвестиций Курской области
The Agency for Attracting Investments of the Kursk Region (JSC) was created in accordance with the Resolution of the Administration of the Kursk Region No. 411-pa dated April 28, 2012.
The main goal of the Agency is the creation and development of industrial parks, their infrastructure and other facilities designed to ensure the functioning of industrial parks in the Kursk region.
As part of the implementation of the basic task, the Agency is actively working to attract residents to the newly formed Yubileiny industrial (industrial) park, located in the Kursk district of the Kursk region. This park was created in 2015. As of the end of 2019, 7 investment agreements were concluded with residents of the Yubileiny industrial park. Since the establishment of the Yubileiny park, the Agency has built a temporary passage on the territory of the said park to provide access roads to the first residents of the Yubileiny industrial (industrial) park, and also organized a drainage system. Currently, the Agency is considering the issue of installing video surveillance in the Yubileiny park. A meeting was held with a potential contractor and a commercial offer was received indicating the estimated cost of work.
Also, the Agency is the management company of the industrial (industrial) park in. Shchigry. In 2020, work is underway to attract an anchor resident to the territory of the specified park, who plans to implement a project for the construction of an oil extraction plant.
Measures for the development of the Agency in accordance with the resolution of the Administration of the Kursk region of 15.10.2014 No. 652-pa “On the management of shares (stakes) of economic companies owned by the state of the Kursk region” are approved annually as part of the program of activities for the planned period.
Today the Agency is an important component of the region’s investment infrastructure.
By order of the Governor of the Kursk Region dated 08.08.2020 No. 274-ra, the AUKO “Kursk Region Development Corporation” was established in the region, which took over most of the functions of the Agency for work with investors.
The objectives of the Corporation:
- attraction of investments and support of investors on the territory of the Kursk region;
- increasing the investment attractiveness of the Kursk region;
- assistance to the socio-economic development of the Kursk region.
In accordance with the announced state task, the Corporation carries out:
- development of investment proposals for implementation at the investment sites of the Kursk region;
- conducting research on the investment market environment;
- analytical work on subjects of investment activity in order to identify problematic issues in attracting investors;
- support of investment projects on the territory of the Kursk region on the principle of “one window” in accordance with the Regulations for the comprehensive support of investment projects (investors) on the principle of “one window”, approved by the resolution of the Administration of the Kursk region of 05/21/2014 No. 324-pa;
- providing information and consulting support to investors;
- information coverage of investment activities through the media and communication channels;
creation and / or maintenance of registers / databases of potential investors, including with whom interaction has been established;
- maintaining information portals / sites; organization and holding of conferences, exhibitions.
In carrying out these functions, the Corporation interacts with territorial subdivisions of federal executive bodies, executive bodies of the Kursk Region, structural subdivisions of the Kursk Region Administration, local government bodies, public associations, investors, credit and financial organizations of the Russian Federation.